Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Me...

I am not a 100% stay at home mom. I have 3 kids at home, one at college and a stepson that does not live in our home. My husband works about 50 hrs a week as an area manager for a retail company and I am a (very) part time merchandiser. I work only a few times a month but it is a little extra money for things we need around the house and whatnot. We are very active in the church. My husband and I both teach AWANA and are leaders in our youth group. Our church is big and full of great people. Not the stuffy hoity toity type... is that even how you spell that? I have no clue but you probably get the idea... :) We live about 15 minutes from town in a rural setting. We have lots of animals and gardens all over. There are natural foraging opportunities all around us that I LOVE! Wild grapes, walnut trees, berries, mushrooms... all kinds of stuff. We live in Washington state on the eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain range. I couldn't be happier with where we are. I love coupons and deals. I am an avid bargain shopper and will let you in on my deals as I find them. There is one place that I LOVE to check out every day and so I will share it with you here:

http://hunt4freebies.com/

This site is great and I get all kinds of stuff off of it! Have fun looking through all of the posts! You will love it if you are anything like me. :) I often keep samples of things like heartburn meds, tea, and dog food in the car for those times you weren't planning for or I'll use some of the little med samples to make care packages for sick friends. The possibilities are endless! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment