Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Incentive

My husband works for a great company. He is an area manager as well as runs his own store. He works for a beauty supply company and the perks are endless.

Today I am SO very excited. With all these kids and having a tight belt there are just some things this lady can't afford to do... like take exotic trips to far away places. Oh how I long to be one of those families sometimes. I see my friends post on sites about how much they loved visiting France or how the trip to South America blew their mind. Well it's time for me to join that elite club! Today we get our passports because in April we are going to Jamaica!

His company has this great incentive plan. Not only do they get quarterly bonuses and free products, but if you have been a manager for such and such a time and you make good numbers, then they send you away with your +1 (THAT'S ME!) to some far away amazing place! 4 days and 3 nights with ALL our expenses paid for. ALL OF THEM! Like as in "the only thing you need money for is souvenirs." They pay for us to go on excursions, all our food, all our drinks, everything! Ahhhh... How I can not wait!

Did I mention that it's at the Rose Hall Hilton!!????

Check It Out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment